There are 2 ways in which to find a booking within your iBex system.
- On the Bookings Calendar screen (PMS users only)
- In your Bookings List
On The Bookings Calendar
- You can search for a booking by adding their booking reference or name to the Find Booking field
- The booking will then appear flashing on the Bookings Calendar
- To open the booking, just click on the booking in the calendar
|If you search by name and there is more that 1 booking with the same name it will bring up the most recent one made. You can search by first name and/or surname in the search field but a booking reference number is recommended.|
In your Bookings List
You can search by name or booking number and set your own search preferences (such as registration number) by setting them in your Screen Options.
This can be very useful if you register vehicle registration numbers in your bookings.
You can also use other options/filters available to you:
- Select More for more options about the guest
- Select the Filter button to search by booking options (for example, date of stay, booking status)
- Select Search Bookings in the Bookings section in your menu and your Bookings List will be shown.
- Enter the name, booking reference, or other options you've selected to search by and click the Search button.
- iBex will then provide you with a list of bookings according the filters you used.
- Once you are presented with a list of bookings, click on the booking reference to go into the booking details.