PMS users only
If you have created a quote or held a room for a customer, they may contact you to confirm their option. You can easily update the status of their booking and make amendments before sending them a confirmation.
Upgrade Hold to Booking
1. Open customer's held booking.
2. Amend the booking's details as necessary (for example, add a payment or credit card details, or update the public and private notes).
3. Select if you want an email sent.
4. Update the status from On Hold to Confirmed in the Status drop down option.
The Held option will now be a confirmed booking.
Upgrade Quote to Booking
- Go into the customers quote details by entering the reference in the Bookings List in theRetrieve/search option in the menu and clicking on the reference number.
- Amend any booking details as necessary (for example, add a payment or credit card details, update the public and private notes).
- Select if you want an email sent.
- Click the Accept button and iBex will automatically assign a unit to the booking and send a confirmation email (if selected).
It will now be a confirmed booking and you can view it on your Bookings calendar.