You can remove your prices so that they are no longer bookable whether for a specific period or any particular date. Instructions are provided below.
For example - you no longer want to offer a discounted price for a specific day as you only have 1 room available.
If you want to remove a minimum night stay rate indefinitely, it would be better to delete the minimum night stay requirement altogether.
Any blank cell on your calendar screen means that no price is set which means that the rate is not bookable for that date.
As shown in the example above, the 'Nightly - Std' 1 night price cannot be booked on 13th or 14th as there is no value in the cell. If a customer tries to book 1 night for 13th or 14th, they will be advised that there is a minimum 2 night stay requirement. For any other dates displayed, customer's will be quoted the 1 night price regardless of how many night's they stay for.
If the cell has 0 in it, it means that the rate is $0 so can be booked for free.|
Instructions (Long Term)
From the Rates & min stays calendar, select the Long Term option so that it is highlighted green.
1. Click on a cell that represents the price that you want to remove.
2. A Set Rates pop up will appear with the Set Rates button highlighted green.
3. Ensure that the Rate Type field has the correct iBex rate name selected.
4. Ensure that the minimum stay requirement is the one that you want to change.
5. Select the Date range that you want the price removed.
6. Select the Clear Values button.
iBex will then confirm the changes have been saved so that you can Close the pop up.
Instructions (Short Term)
From the Rates & min stays calendar, select the Short Term option so that it is highlighted green.
1. Select the date in the mini calendar so that it is showing on screen.
2. Click on the cell that you want to remove the price for.
3. Remove the price and leave the cell blank.
4. Click Save.
If you select the Long Term mode, you will now see that the price has been removed from your rates calendar.