If you want to keep a record of how your customers found you, you can specify what options can be selected. The options saved in your account can be added to bookings in 2 places:
- On your public booking screen for your customers to select when they are making a direct online booking
- (PMS users only) In the notes section of a booking
You can add or amend the options in your account at anytime.
- Select Maintain 'how found' sources (in the Website Booking section in your menu) - this will take you to the Operator Details screen.
- Scroll down to the Add Booking source option
- In the Delete Booking Source drop down option you will be able to see all the booking sources currently saved in your account
- To add a new one, add it in the Add Booking Source field and then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save
- To remove an existing booking source, select it in the Delete Booking Source field and then click Save
Please note that you can only add or delete one booking source at a time.